Providing pantry staples, baby food, frozen meats, produce and more to Ozaukee County residents in need, Family Sharing strives to serve our community and neighbors. We are for Ozaukee, from Ozaukee.
Family Sharing distributes food using a contactless appointment system. Our friendly volunteers and caring staff are ready to serve all of our pantry participants with the utmost dignity and compassion.
All Pantry hours are subject to change. Please call us for up-to-date distribution hours and procedures.
If you are in need of additional help, contact 2-1-1.
2-1-1 can be accessed by phone, chat, or web and provides access to information including:
- Shelter/housing options and utilities assistance
- Access to mental health services
- Employment and education opportunities and supports
- Financial and tax assistance
- Health care, vaccination and health epidemic information
- Addiction prevention and rehabilitation programs
- Information on FoodShare
Visit the 2-1-1 website by clicking HERE.