If you are an Ozaukee County resident in need of food please call us at 262-377-0634 x102 to set up an appointment to pick up groceries at Family Sharing’s Food Pantry.
If you are planning to visit Family Sharing’s Resale Store or donate to Family Sharing please read the below guidelines carefully:
- Family Sharing will be accepting goods donations & metal recycling items during open store hours ONLY. We will accept sellable items, in good condition, each day we are open until we reach our capacity for that day. Family Sharing volunteers and staff will be wearing face masks and following social distancing rules. We ask all Family Sharing donors and customers to do the same. Please understand, if donors or customers are not acting safely they may be asked to leave.
- Family Sharing will only be accepting small (4x4x4) furniture items for donation.
- Family Sharing staff & volunteers will not unload or load items in or out of customer vehicles. However, staff be available to answer any questions you have!
- Restrooms will not be available to the public.
- Children must be monitored by parent/guardian at all times.
- Family Sharing will provide customers with a safe environment that meets CDC guidelines and recommendations.